Quality To Be Admired
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This luxury eighth floor, Crown street apartment, is right in the heart of Wollongong and only a couple of minutes' walk to Wollongong train station and its bustling CBD. Located in a very secure and well cared for apartment complex, this luxury adaptable two bedroom unit is also wheelchair friendly with oversize bedrooms, extra wide doors and hallways.
Key features include:
- Adaptable design
- 123m of living space - bigger than most off-the-plan two and three bedroom apartments coming to market. Total of 139m on title with secure parking space
- 2 covered balconies (north & south facing)
- Two massive bedrooms with stylish and functional built in wardrobes
- Hallway study nook, with ample built in storage
- Stunning full size bathroom with Caesarstone topped dual vanity, large frameless shower, heated towel rack, vanity lighting and heaps of under sink storage,
- Large internal laundry with internal hanging space and heaps of cupboard storage. Strata approved external clothesline on south side balcony.
- Gourmet 40mm caesarstone kitchen benchtop, Smeg pyrolytic oven + gas cooktop, Illuminated splash-back and kickboard
- LED lighting throughout, deluxe Clipsal powerpoints throughout, plus handy USB charging points at various locations
- High quality vertilux blinds on all windows, as well as screens on all external sliding windows and doors
- Fastest available NBN - FTP (Fibre to Premise)
- Arguably the most convenient location in Wollongong - two minutes walk to Wollongong train station and/or CBD.
- Bus stops within a minute of the foyer
- Current lease: $500 per week (expiry- 03/05/2018)
- Council rates - $376.46pq
- Water rates - $171.96pq
- Strata Levies: $1,093pq
- Sinking fund: $322pq
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.