DECEASED ESTATE - INSTRUCTED TO SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This three bedroom brick veneer home comes located conveniently only a short walk to buses and a few minutes drive to all amenities. Full of potential on a 559.5sqm block, this property is ideal for those looking for an investment or renovation. The property's features include an open living space, original kitchen and updated bathroom, well sized bedrooms and a good sized backyard. Perfect for anyone looking to get into the market.
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in-wardrobes
• Ample in home and sub floor storage
• Large detached double garage
• Side access to the backyard
• Easy access to Princes Highway
• 15.5m frontage / Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
• Rental appraisal: $400 - $420 per week
• Rates - Council: $406.23 per quarter / Water: $171.96 per quarter
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.