Family Home with Views of the Lake!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Set in a quiet neighbourhood, this humble family home presents an excellent opportunity to secure a place in our growing market. Set on 752.5sqm, it's comfortable layout includes two bedrooms that flow into cozy living and dining areas complete with a fireplace, reverse-cycle air conditioning and remarkable views of Lake Illawarra. Featuring a substantial rear yard and being minutes away from Warrawong shopping and amenities, 21 St Cloud Crescent beckons anyone looking for an exciting chance to invest or purchase their first property.
- Built-in-wardrobe in master bedroom
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Laundry concealed in lower level
- Detached rear shed
- Land size: 752.5sqm
- Frontage: 22.0m
- Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
- Rental appraisal: $360 - $380 per week
- Rates - Council: $390.06 per quarter / Water: $171.96 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.