Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Charm for days
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Nestled behind a classic white picket fence with established gardens, 4 Phillips Avenue West Wollongong is a well maintained home offering boundless potential for immediate enjoyment. It delivers privacy and rests on a 695sqm gently sloping parcel of land. Self contained living option, driveable side access to huge rear yard with enough room for extensive extensions, development or even a granny flat - subject to council approval.
- All three bedrooms large in size
- High ceilings
- Freshly painted throughout
- Renovated kitchen & bathroom
- Positioned at the end of cul-de-sac street
- Close proximity to university, CBD, beaches & freeway
- Rates: Water- $171.96 / Council- $456.60
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
695.6m² / 0.17 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.