Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Home with Flair
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Sitting on a tree-studded 626sqm corner block, this three bedroom home provides the privacy and comfort needed for a family to settle in and start their new chapter. The front of the home greets you with three bedrooms including a master equipped with a built-in-wardrobe and brand new en-suite. Nestled between the rooms is a dedicated sitting & study area perfect for academic activities or for the kids to use as a play room. Walking through to the rest of the house reveals the sun-lit kitchen/dining area with a living room that takes in views of the private rear yard. With close proximity to Warrawong Plaza and local schools, 346 Cowper Street presents a convenient and exciting opportunity for a first home buyer or investor to secure a quality property.
- Built-in-wardrobes to first & second bedroom
- Master bedroom with brand new en-suite & double shower
- Kitchen with gas-cooking & dishwasher
- Laundry with second bathroom
- Walking distance to local coffee shop and corner store
- Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
- Rates: Council- $400.63 pq / Water- $171.96 pq
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
626m² / 0.15 acres
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.