Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylish Versatile Living
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Spacious, sleek and ready for immediate enjoyment is what you will find at 122 Blackman Parade. With open plan versatile living that flows to a covered alfresco entertaining area, this family-friendly home provides four bedrooms & study or potential fifth bedroom/additional living area conversion. All of this while being positioned on an 604sqm block on the high side of the street and only a short drive to local shops, train station and other amenities. Well presented, priced to sell and sure to make a lasting impression, view before it is gone.
* Freshly painted throughout
* Timber flooring and polished tiles
* Air-conditioning to open living area
* Mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans to two bedrooms
* Spacious undercover entertaining area
* Level backyard with a fully-fenced in-ground swimming pool
* Secure parking space with ample storage
* Rental appraisal: $520 - $540 per week
* Rates - Council: $410.58 per quarter / Water: $171.96 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
604.3m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.