- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Positioned perfectly in a lovely tree-lined street close to public & private schools, local shops & transportation, this well presented, North-facing home offers more than meets the eye. Nestled among other quality modern homes, this affordable opportunity would ideally suit the first home buyer entering the market looking for a solidly built brick-veneer home.
45 Bruce Street features an open plan living & dining area that cleverly interacts with a crisp & functional kitchen. This well maintained home boasts three bedrooms, neat & tidy modern bathroom & separate toilet. Ample car accommodation is available with a drive-through garage & extra off street parking for the family's added vehicles.
* Timber flooring throughout & raked ceilings in living area
* Additional utility room as well as sun-room
* Roller shutters to the front of the property
* Split system air-conditioning
* Situated on a 594.4sqm block
* 23.8m frontage / Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
* Rental Appraisal: $440 - $460 per week
* Rates- Council: $404.98 per quarter / Water: $171.96 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
594.4m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.