Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
King of the Hill
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set to admire a lush bushland backdrop, this home flows over two well-planned levels of internal living space with a bright north-east aspect. Its location is close to local bus services and excellent public & private schools. 87 Derribong Drive sits in an elevated position with sweeping views of the ocean. Occupying a prime 847sqm block, this family friendly home comes with various outdoor living options and many possibilities for a creative re-fresh to realise its full potential.
- Ideal north-easterly aspect that brings in plenty of natural night
- Three bedrooms and a large rumpus area/potential fourth bedroom conversion
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and external window shutters
- Large double garage with an added workshop and internal access
- Huge concrete swimming pool and large backyard with gazebo
- Grid connect solar system
- Just a stroll to playgrounds, parks, walking tracks and reserves
- Rental Appraisal: $580.00 - $600.00 per week
- Rates: Water- $171.96 qtr / Council- $487.06 qtr
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
847.8m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.